skip_navigation

Economy

The focus of our corporate strategy is to remain sustainably profitable, to grow and to strengthen the competitiveness of the Mayr-Melnhof Group by concentrating on our core business and pursuing cost leadership. Continuity, solidity and a high awareness of risks characterise the long-term approach of the Group.

Organisational structure

The activities of Mayr-Melnhof Karton are focused exclusively on the production of cartonboard. Our company headquarters are located in Vienna. As one of the operative divisions of the Mayr-Melnhof Group, MM Karton currently operates in seven cartonboard mills in four European countries and more than 20 sales offices in Europe, North-Africa and China. The 2,400 MM Karton employees achieved a sales revenue of EUR 947,2 million in 2012.

Capital structure

The shareholder structure of the Group is characterised by continuity. Approximately 60% of the shares are held by a core group of family shareholders, and the other 40% are held primarily by institutional investors.

 

Financial solidity

For detailed figures please visit www.mayr-melnhof.com >>